Monday, November 17, 2008

SC Youth Convention 2008

I'm going to be honest, my first "AG" Youth Convention was last year. My husband has been going to them for years in Indiana and talked them up. I was not impressed last year...I kept wondering what is all the hype about?? This year though I understood the hype. It was awesome. Yeah the music was loud, the bass was so loud that it made my heart beat faster, but wow was the worship, and the message powerful. I saw kids in our youth group worship and seek God like I haven't ever seen before. Kids got saved, and found God! I can honestly say I hadn't really had freedom worshipping God in a long time, but for that brief time we were there I was overtaken, I wasn't thinking about anything but how awesome He is! That's what I want in our church, not the loud make you almost have a heart attack worship but worship that allows you to get lost in His Presence!!

No comments: