Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Depth of the Human Mind

Here's some questions to consider or at least what I've been wondering lately:

How can someone who claims to be a "strong" christian, and be filled with the Holy Spirit, grumble and complain about the church they attend?

Confession: I've been guilty of this for a while now. From the worship to the message for some reason I got this thought that it was okay to bully up the church and it's leaders, when I was a leader myself. For that I am so sorry, I've realized my stupidity and am working on this area of my life.

Why is it that people who complain about what's going on in church, sit there and don't do anything to help make the situation better?

This one is crazy, I mean I'm involved almost to the point where I get worn out and so many people sit back and do little to nothing. Like things like worship services and dinners just happen. This one gets me confused.


How is it that despite of our vast weaknesses and inadequacies God still if we're willing uses us?

I'll say this for how many times I screw up and think that I actually had something to do with something God's done through me, He still picks me up, dusts me off and uses me. For that I'm thankful, there's nothing greater than being part of God's plan and work.

No comments: