Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't Ever Get Comfortable

I am an avid follower of stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com there was a post today that just threw me for a loop. Talking about comfort zones, I read another one that talked about putting God in a box. Okay seriously this is what I do. God wil move in my life could be anything, in a relationship, my marraige,my job, ministries I'm helping with, our church anything. Does something breakthrough I somehow think I have something to do with it and bam! I am in a comfort zone! I put God in a box and a small one, and when He shows up big time I am somehow suprised or even scarier relieved when he does! My prayer today was simple God cleanse me of my pride, my selfishness,put me in your hands and mold me. Dude I think we need to pray this everday, if we want change in anything we have to look to ourselves first!

No comments: