Thursday, October 9, 2008

A True Strong Christian

I was thinking deeply like I normally do..oh wait not so much but I often times hear, so and so is a strong christian. I've caught myself wondering and asking the question about myself. What is the definition. Previous to yesterday this was my definition: Reads bible everyday, is inspired by what's read, active prayer life, spirit filled, goes to church often, serves in ministries, has evidence of the fruits of the spirit in his/her life etc, etc. And while these are all great attributes its not the key to being strong. Because in scripture it talks about God strength being made perfect in our weaknesses!! Key word our weakness. It's not until we have full surrender to God is when we become strong, then only then will we have true peace and sustainable strength.

No comments: